When you visit Skinplan.se, we collect information about all visits to our website. We use it to improve your user experience and our marketing.
On this page you can read about:
• what information we collect
• how we process this information
• what we do with it
• who has access to it
• how you can contact us regarding the policy
The collection of information on Skinplan.se takes place within the framework of existing legislation. The personal data processed by Skinplan.se, takes place in accordance with current legislation and the EU's Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Skinplan.se automatically detects IP address and data when you visit our website. It is also registered if and when you log in or subscribe to our newsletter. This is to make your next visit much easier.
In this context, we use various analysis tools such as Google Analytics, to collect statistics on how SkinPlan.se is used and to make your experience even better.
Skinplan.se collects information about users and their visits in five ways:
• Through cookies. (read more about cookies below)
• Through newsletter or customer profile.
• Through purchases, transaction emails, e.g. confirmation of order, delivery or refund.
• By e-mail, mail, SMS and telephone.
• Through credit review.
Data is collected:
• To be able to fulfill our services in purchasing, invoicing and customer service.
• To be able to manage and offer customer service via several different sources.
• To be able to offer products, services, etc. via various marketing channels.
• To be able to offer a personal customer experience and develop new functions, services and products.
• To be able to administer, protect, operate and maintain our websites.
• To be able to administer and secure our systems.
• To be able to follow aggregate statistics on use and purchases on our websites.
• To be able to prevent fraud and make risk assessment.
• To be able to comply with current legislation.
When you visit Skinplan.se cookies are stored on your computer. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser to recognize your computer on subsequent visits. No personal information is stored in our cookies.
Cookies are stored on your computer to help you. It helps to analyze how the website is used so that the user experience can be improved. In many cases, cookies are necessary in order to be able to provide a certain service on the website.
The information in your cookies is sent between your browser and a web server and includes information about user settings, login and how the website is used.
How do I avoid cookies?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can either block all cookies, delete existing cookies from your computer or set the computer so that you receive a warning before cookies are saved. Exactly how to proceed depends on which browser you use. Information on how to do this can be found by searching on Google.
> Relevant and up-to-date information on laws and regulations can be found at minacookies.se around cookies in Sweden. The supervisory authority for this area is the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency, read more at pts.se.
Please read this policy and more about cookies on other websites before you possibly change cookie settings on your computer.
Changing your cookie settings may degrade your user experience when you visit our and others' websites.
Note Some functions on Skinplan.se may stop working if you do not accept cookies.
What are cookies used for on Skinplan.se?
You can opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Skinplan.se also collaborates with companies to improve our online marketing to ensure that you only see relevant ads. In this context, we use the following providers, for example: Facebook, LinkedIn and Google.
Skinplan.se contains components from third parties, and where the owner of these, such as Facebook, Google receives:
• technical data about your browser
• IP address
• which pages you visit and the like
However, what the third party component owner does with the information is beyond our control.
Skinplan.se uses these components to be able to link directly to our social channels and thereby ensure smooth navigation for you as a customer.
At Skinplan.se, there are a number of technical cookies that are required to handle the functionality. These are the cookies that are stored when you log in to Skinplan.se, where they are stored to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, etc.
If you believe that Skinplan has not fulfilled your rights under the GDPR, you have the right to appeal to the relevant supervisory authority. This is done by sending a complaint to the Data Inspectorate. Contact information is available at: www.datainspektionen.se.